From: "Boehme, Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 3:00 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial Brake Drums for 1965

Hello, All: I will check the archives but I thought I would throw this out
to those that know. My 65 Crown is currently getting the suspension and
springs redone. My mechanic informs me that the car really could use for 4
new drums because mine are rusty and too "thin?" The mechanic informs me
that one in the rear absolutely needs to be replaced but the 3 others should
be. I will try Lowell Howe as a source but what do I need to look for as far
as replacements? I know this is a vague question but any assistance would be
welcome. Please email me at my other address: theboehmes@xxxxxxx or post as
usual. Thank you.

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown