Imperial Brake Drums for 1965

Mark,

Also check Imperial Heaven. Bob Hoffmeister should be able to help you out as
well.

The drums on your car may be "thin" from having been previously machined. A
good drum is one that can be machined again without becoming too thin. Drums
that are too thin do not effectively dissipate heat, stop the car, or retain
roundness. They can not be machined, and could actually fracture during a panic
stop.

Bob H. will only sell drums that have been machined and he knows are within
spec when they leave his shop. I expect Lowell would be the same, but I have no
experience with his merchandise.

Paul