From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial 1993 Questions...

Hi Brad!

Glad to see another active 90s Imperial owner on the list!

I checked for the cruise control. Nothing. No noise of any kind. Seems like
dead. Of course, I checked the fuse and it's fine.

For the radio, would something like this work:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2465480545>?

It has a 5-bands equalizer like in mine while the other one you suggested
has only 3 bands. I noticed that the mounting is not exactly the same,
though.

The oil change has been done last week. I checked the transmission fluid
this morning, after running some errands. The fluid looks new, pure. The
level is fine. So, I'm not sure I want to service the transmission now that
2 different dealers told me to leave it alone. BTW, what is an "RTV"?

The digital display seems to be a bit like a laptop LCD with a stuck pixel,
except that on the Imperial display, the pixel is the whole needle. The
other one seems to work fine, though.

I will have an extensive set of pictures posted soon!

Thanks again!

-Laurent.
--
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx