Please Welcome Vince Balderaz

They are very often available on E-Bay!!!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Vince Balderaz

To Vince Balderaz

I saw your request for help regarding some manuals, for over 30 years I have used and found very useful the information in the MOTOR REPAIR MANUALS, I repaired 2 early Chevrolet Power Glide transmissions, used them for my 1968 Chrysler Newport when I was living in Quito Ecuador, and here in Australia I also assist me with these manuals for my 1968 Imperial.
These older manuals tend to be available from time to time at books shops that specialize in automotive literature and books.
Hope you have luck with them.
Regards
Joachim