66 Brakes

I decided to get the 66 out today, but no brakes. I have had a leak but not
one as severe as it now is. Can't locate by looking underneath so took to my
mechanic. He is looking at lines, wheel cylinders, and power booster, master
cylinder. As it turns out, NAPA can get or has all parts. They have in stock
the front cyl and the master cylinder.

My question, they can get master cylinder/power booster combo. If my master
is OK would you replace anyway with a fresh rebuilt combo?

Matt Hopkins
66 drum all around
75 disc all around
92 disc all around