Dads 82 Tape player not working

I think the drive belt is the problem.  It seams to work when I operate the
wheels by hand power instead of belt power.  I have to go to town tomorrow
to the dentist-I always liked to go the dentist. Ha Ha  I found a Electronic
Service center in town, the man said he thinks he would have a belt that
would fit.

If that is the fix and if he has a belt, that would just leave three things
left to repair.

1. Sticky starter solenoid.
2. Radio power amp LED.
3. Seat belt Buzzer.
Does the Imperial have a buzzer or is the chime the warning device??
Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854