I finally bought my 61

Hey list! congrats to me on my latest purchase.

I just bought my 1961 Imperial.  It was the red one on ebay which sold last sunday.  I decided to finally go for it.  So I imagine that I will be asking more questions once I get it here. Incidentally it is in Kansas City and I was wondering if anyone in the club is or knows of anyone deadheading this way with an empty trailer (I am in the LA area) or if you may know of good inexpensive shipping?  I am looking forward to the event in 1000 oaks next month.  Love to hear from anyone concerning the car I just bought.

My car list grows but finally needs to stop... until I get my 74 Imperial I guess.

Mark
1961 Imperial 4-door Crown
1981 Imperial
1965 Thunderbird Convertable
1961 Lincoln Continental (suicide doors)
1989 Lincoln Town Car
2001 Ford Excursion