Looking for good reputable bodyman

Hi everyone,
I live in the NYC area, I'm having a very hard time finding a good reputable,
reasonable bodyman. My '68 Chrysler needs some work, rear fenders, doors, it's
not as bad as it sounds. I was hoping that your guys could help find someone
near my area, as well as the New Jersey area, even PA! I really need your help
and guidance on this matter to hopefully get my '68  in good shape without
selling my soul, if you know what i mean. Any help is welcome. Thanks in
advance.

Ed