Broken Bolt removal

Snap On has a bolt remover and you drill the bolt to the proper hole size.  That is good about these removers is that they go in counter clock wise and can be used with a socket. The farther it goes into the hole the better the grip. I have removed thousands of screws and this remover doesn't break or wallow out the hole.