Please Welcome P. cunningham

New Subscriber(s): P. cunningham
Email Address is: doozee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Grand Rapids, Mi

Car(s) owned: 1978 Chrysler Brougham, two door (White with green cloth)

Self-Introduction: Just purchased this beautiful car and hope to be out in
the spring enjoying the ride. We have a few things to replace on her, she
was in storage since 1996. It was a special order for one of the corp.
engineers at Chyrsler, and has alot of extras. We feel in love with at first
sight. Hope everyone will enjoy it with us. We here there's a number of
places to go to enjoy others and their cars in the Michigan area. We're
interested in finding out where.