RE:Engel designs - lets play nice!

Hi,
  Lets remember this is a friendly welcoming place and
while we all have different tastes and styles, all
Imperials are welcome and we should not be "putting
down" one year over another.   To each his (or her)
own and all are welcome.   please remain positive and
supportive in your IML posts.
Thanks for your cooperation
jeff Ingraham
Moderator