64 restoration.

Dear Imlers,
            Before I go out and spend money on items
not needed, I wanted to ask you all. I was wondering
if it would be beneficial to swap from my 64 rearend
to a later model 65-66? What about a dual master
cylinder swap? Last but not least, I was wanting to
swap to a tilt wheel and was wondering what kind of
mods if any I would need to make?
       Any and all replys would be greatly
appreciated.
                   Thanks,