Imperial Sighting

Hello All,
Several nights ago, a member wrote in to say that he had just finished watching a movie called The People Against O'Hara. The member said that an early 50's Imperial was driven by the usual "outfit guy". Since I have the movie in my tape library, I watched it. The movie was released in 1951. the Imperial in question, seemed to be a 49. According to all the sources that I have available, the only 6 passenger Imperial built in 49 was the very rare Derham model. According to the reference book, 70 Years of Chrysler by George Dammann, only 50 were built at $4,690 a copy.
My question to the general membership is simple. Was this truly one of the rarest of rare? Or as I suspect, simply a 49 New Yorker.
                                                                     Allan from Billings, Montana