73 headlight door motor???

In a message dated 3/25/2004 12:34:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Mine sticks and appears to be inoperative if left unused for more than 4 weeks or so.  Manually operating it one to several times and using harsh language usually gets it unstuck.

Mine only opens, but not enough toclose circuit because it still clicks as if trying to go farther unless i help it, it will not close at all on its own.  I have checked the power at plug w/ test light and that seems to be working properly.

John