Question to list about all Chrysler Carlisle????

Question to list about all Chrysler Carlisle????

Would like to get list feedback........ (you may contact me off list @ bigdog1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)........ I am considering going down to the show this year with a trailer load of IMPERIAL PARTS and was wondering if any members have any feel back about the sale of engines at the show........meaning if I bring some older (59-70) IMPERIAL or chrysler engined, do you think they would sell well there???

Thanks for the feedback.........Phil