Hershey Pennsylvania Chrysler Carlisle????

Hershey Pennsylvania Chrysler Carlisle????

I have a question for the list. My wife and I attended the Chrysler
Carlisle show last year and enjoyed it. It was the first time we came
across so many Imperials at one show. I was told there is a Chrysler show
in Hershey Pa that has a good amount of Imperials in it. I would like to go
to that one as I have never been there. How does do the Carlisle and
Hershey shows compare?

Anthony and Valerie Lacaria

1956 White Cloud over Desert Rose

1990 Black Imperial