Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:11 PM
Subject: IML: Gas Tank and sending unit

We purchased a 1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham a few monthes ago and have started to replace what needs to be. We think the gas tank is in good shape, haven't got a good look yet. I've called a few places that cater to older cars and no one seems to go that far back. Does any one have any idea where we could locate one, and a sending unit? We need a sending unit. We're in the Grand Rapids, Mi. area. Your help would be appreciated, thanks,   Pat