Chrysler for sale

Hi  All,

I know this isn't really Imperial related but I thought some one might be interested in a 61 Chrysler I recently ran across.  It is a Windsor 4dr Hdtp. Runs good.  $600.00 OBO.  It would make a very good parts car or if someone wanted a project.  Please contact me off list for more info or pictures.

Steve T.
62 LeBaron
63 300