1960 trim code, help

Hi everyone,
I have a 1960 LeBaron four door sedan.   There are some things about the interior that seem as though they may be incorrect.  The car had a full white leather interior and a perforated white vinyl headliner.  There are crown panels on the door panels instead of the LeBaron trim panels.  Also, I thought four door sedans all had the knapped cotten headliner but this perforated vinyl was original.  With leather did you get a vinyl headliner?  Also, when ordering the full leather interior, was it the Crown set-up for all cars no  matter what the model?  Anyway, I am wondering if someone swapped a Crown interior into this car at some point.  The trim code on the data plate shows 888.  Does anyone know what interior that number represents?  I also have a '60 LeBaron Southampton that has an assist strap on the back of the front seat while the LeBaron sedan in question, does not have the strap.  Any help figuring out what I have, or what 888 stands for, please let me know.

Richard Burgess
'60 "LeCrown"
'60 LeBaron sedan
'60 LeBaron Southampton