'68 Multiplex stereo

This fellow is pretty confused.  He has part of the system, but by no means
all of it, and the parts he is missing are the ones that are hardest to
find.  He is missing the two door speakers, and the electronics box that
goes behind the rear seat.  I can't quite tell from the picture if he has
both the crossover network and the fader control, but I don't think the
crossover network is there either.   He is also wrong about factory
availability - it WAS available from the factory in 1967, late in the year.
It is not shown in any sales , owner or service literature I have seen, but
I'm quite certain it was available, about the same time ATC became
available.  However, what he has is a start, and at $50, it's a screamin'
deal!

I have been trying to build a second complete system for installation in my
67 - looking for pieces wherever I find them, and the door speakers are
proving to be quite elusive, as is the complete fader unit.   My 67 was one
of the very last ones built (highest VIN we've found so far), and it has
ATC, so I can install the Stereo receiver and not be breaking any
originality rules other than the fact that the person who ordered the car
didn't order Stereo.

Why a "second system"?   Because I already have one in my 68, along with the
8 track player, and the sound is so good that I want the same pleasure in my
67.

Dick Benjamin