Car Covers

I have had mixed results with California car cover.  A year ago I ordered car covers from them for both my 1955 Newport and 1967 crown convertible.  The cover for my 1967 fit like a glove but the cover that was supposed to fit my 1955 was huge; I accused then of sending me a Hummer cover.  It took a lot of back and forth to straighten things out including them sending me a second "Hummer" cover.  In the end the VP of sales came to my rescue but I had to completely dimension my car for them so they would get it right.

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy