From: Clay Smith
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 7:36 AM
Subject: IML: 60 whitewall width

Greetings everyone
    I apologize in advance for a question that could be answered by simply searching the archives. But darn if I can find it!
 I am trying to find what should be the correct width of a 60 Imperial's  whitewall.
 As close as I can tell its anywhere from 2-1/2  inches up to 3.Specifically I want the width for the B.F. Goodrich Silvertown tire.

  Clay Smith
  67 Crown Coupe
  60 Custom