From: Steve B. [mailto:imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 11:18 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Coker problems

>Now after reading a lot of bad things about Coker quality and customer service (from another list) I am >considering Diamondback Radials . They are recommending 3 inch whitewalls, but I am pretty sure that >is too wide.

 >                             Clay

Coker isn't a bad company and they make a decent product.    Personally I prefer any radial over a bias ply but I think you would be happy with either if you don't drive the car much.  If you do intend to use the car on a regular basis I would go radial because of the all weather advantages they have.

                              Steve B.