From: <jvguilbault@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 4:31 AM
Subject: Re: Re: IML: Power Door Locks

> Well, I did check the fuses.  But according to the owners manual the power
door locks are protected by a circuit breaker.  There is no fuse on the fuse
block for it.  All fuses for the other systems are fine.  Apparently, the
writers of the manual assumed that no one would ever trip those circuit
breakers, and therefore didn't need to know where they are.  How thoughtful
of them.