Radials vs. Bias Ply Tires -- BFG/Denman???

Radials vs. Bias Ply Tires -- BFG/Denman???

I spoke with a representative from BFG about a month ago, and I understood
her to assure me that Coker's BFG tires are, in fact, manufactured in the
good ol' USA by BFG.  She was specifically referring to the 75 series bias
ply tires.  Does someone out there have one that indicates otherwise?  Look
for the two letters immediately following "DOT" on the tire.  You can
decode the plant of origin at www.unionlabel.org/dobuy/tires.asp.  The code
is always correct, whether the tire is branded with the manufacturer's
imprint or was made under contract with another company.  IMHO, it is not
worth paying the premium they are asking for a Coker-branded tire made in
Mexico.  How does the song go?  Oh, yeah...  Look for the union label.

-- David