saw my first 67 Imp

Hi all,
             Just had to tell yall, I was on my way to town today, when I saw an old car come driving around the bend, I thought it was a Lincoln or a T-bird from a distance. I said to my bro-in-law "look at that!!!" that's when I saw the car go by, a black convertible, and I saw it said imperial on it's side, I said "turn around, turn around!!!!!!!!". Here, come to find out, it was a 1967 Imperial convertible, Wow!! I had met the guy once before, when I had been driving down a country road and saw a Christine, 1957 Belvedere, sitting in a car port, and had to stop. Come to find out he had just purchased the Imperial and was out for a cruise. Just as he made the corner, when I saw him, the car turned 100,000 miles. I have never seen a 1967 Imperial in person before, let alone a convertible. Awwwwa, I think I need to buy a new pair of shorts, what a beautiful car. He will get to finishing it after the Belvedere, but it needs very little, really strait. He said, he has been looking for a car like this for a long time. I turned him on to the IOC, and hope he joins, his name is Dave. I live way, way out on the country, what are the chances of running in to him, must have been fate. Hope he joins. What a thrill to see another Imperial way out here in no mans land. Just had to share.

Marty Trendler
Red Bluff, Ca.
1959 Imperial LeBaron 4 Door Sedan