White smoke

I got my car back (back Window replaced) and the white
smoke
was gone after it was warmed up still but had strong
fumes. I think it first happens
when it cold and after it's seems to be fine just with
stong fumes. I checked some of the the signs you guys
told me to check, oil was fine and the radiator and
the engine started and really sounded pretty good.
Maybe the problem is when I start and it is cold?
Thanks for all your info and help.  Luis