From: 1975imperial [mailto: 1975imperial@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Thu,  8 Apr 2004 12:54:03 -0500
Subject: IML: Gas mileage..or lack of

   First off let me say "Thanks" to all for the welcome to the group We have
enjoyed the infromation so far..second of all I realize I will not get great
fuel mileage with a 5000 lbs + car that has a 440ci engine..but after driving
it for a few weeks and doing all the usual maintance..oil, transmission filter
and oil change and so on, We notice (and after checking it) we get about 10-12
miles agallon on gas..is this usual or can we do something to increase it?<br>
 The car is a dream to drive and runs out great..just need to find out about
http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------<br>This message was sent to you