Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 3:40 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Gas mileage..or lack of

My '76 nyb with 440 was getting about 10-12 when I
first got it. It had sat a long time in a ladies
garage. after about 4 tanks of gas and a 200 mile
round trip to clear out carbon and old fuel varnish I
am tickled to report I'm getting just under 14mpg! I
dont ever expect to get any better. (btw I don't have
a lean burn engine)