engine suggestions

everybody is telling me "its not broke, dont fix it" but i'm just wanting
everthing to be flawless. i looked at your page and plan to get a rebuild in
the same fashion, or at least clean and repaint my block and valve covers.
plan b is to get another motor and trans to tinker with. i would love to
make my 440 a six pack

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!