engine suggestions

What's the big deal about putting a six pack? I admit it's probably a bad
idea, because of the expense involved in tracking down the intake, carbs and
air filter and the relative difficulty in keeping it in tune.  Itll still be
pretty easy to go back to stock, as long as you keep all the pieces. I will
bet anything that a stock 440 with a six pack will seem more IMPERIAL than
any car with headers.

Rob, about to put headers on his '83.