'58 Trunk weather strip? Anyone know where I can get one quickly?

'58 Trunk weather strip? Anyone know where I can get one quickly?

Dear IML members:

I badly need a '58 Imperial trunk weather strip/gasket.  Any ready sources?
I haven't checked local NAPA, etc., but thought I'd throw out the request here
first.  Thanks.  The old one is deplorable.

Thanks for your help:

Patrick E. Moore
Southeast Louisiana
1958 Southhampton 4 door