oil film on rear bumper

Usually the oil in the rear bumper is an indication of worn out rings and
excessive oil consumption.  People said about oil leaks, but the engine is in
the very front.  If the oil leak is bad enough to wet the rear bumper, the
whole floor pan would be all covered with a thick oil film as well, I would
expect.

How much oil is this engine consuming?  Do you ever have fouled plugs?  Finally,
put your finger in the exhaust pipe(s).  Does it feel greesy and oily?  If its
full of dry carbon, that would be normal.  But if its greasy, I think your
engine is using too much oil, and its probably the piston rings.

D^2