56 Imperial Power steering problem

Hi Everyone;

If you remember I was the one with the whining power steering pump.

Here is what I have done. I flushed the system and still had whining when
turning left or right.

I purchased a used power steering pump and had a hose made, still whining
when turning.

I sent the original and had it rebuilt for $200.00 put it on with the
original hose this time, the one I had made did not have the restricter end
on it, still whining.

I as I did the other times, I filled it up and turned left and right to
bleed it.

I turned the hose different directions to see if it would help no difference.

Does anyone know what to do. It whines not when idling only when turning.
Is there air trapped in the steering box? Can you bleed it?

I just want to get it to stop whining before the summer shows start.

Anthony&Valerie

1956 Imperial, desert rose and white

1990 black Imperial