Radio Upgrades

Hi list,
I have just started to follow this thread.  From what
I am understanding you are looking for discreet stereo
packages that fit the older Imperials.  If you look in
the latest Street Rodder Mag you will see an article
on this same subject.  This has been a hot topic for
the Street Rod crowds for years.  Many companies are
starting to answer this call.  Most of us with classic
cars with or without the Hot Rod classification don't
want $2000 dollars in damage for a $900 dash mount
stereo.  My suggestion is to check out the many street
Rod mags.  These systems are 12 or 6 volt and match
the factory radios or are mounted totally out of
sight.  Just a suggestion.  I am waiting to see what
happens before I buy.
RC  Billings, Montanaaaaaa

 --- Christopher Middlebrook <delamothe@xxxxxxxxxx>