Check your fan belts!

Well, I certainly won't debate with you on the "high speed factor". I wasn't
going to mention it but I did say that I was on the freeway.

A well tuned Imperial on a nice sunny day, with all of the windows down and the
vent wings both open, no other cars on the road, and my own propensity to
over-indulge (in everything), in a word, YES, I was speeding.

It also sounds like by your knowing what happened, and why, that you can tell
how fast I was going to, right D^2?

That particular Imperial runs very well.

Paul