Sway Bar Bushings

Bob, et al
Gary Goers does carry sway bar bushings.  Most are listed for the 300's however, they may also be fitting for your Imperial.  I would check his catalog and see what is listed for the Imperial or what can be used for your application.  They are one of those items that take some searching.  If you do find other sources please let us all know!
Dale
68 Crown Coupe