Please Welcome Spencer Neudecker

New Subscriber(s): Spencer Neudecker
Email Address is: caddyman21157@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Westminster MD.

Car(s) owned: N/A

Self-Introduction: Hello everyone.
My Name is Spencer and I'm 27 and even though I don't own an Imperial I
still like them especially the 1957-60 and 1964-66. The reasons I give for
liking these years of Imps is mainly the styling lets face Cheysler had it
going on with styling in the late fifties. And the 1957-1959 Imperials
reflects this,also the reason for liking the 60's is styling because this
years style was unto itself as they totally restlyed the Imperial for 1961
with the headligthts on those little stalks and tailights too. And finally
the reasons for the 64-66's I love there styling too, because these were the
last cars to have a wrap around windsheild. I want to thank you for letting
me share my love of these cars I'm only sorry to say my current ride is on
par with an Imperial it's a 1972 Cadillac Coupe Deville.Thanks agiain and
looking forward to coresponding with you.