shock absorbers

OK,
This is all great information, but has anybody come up
with new shock part numbers for the Chrysler number in
the parts list?  I still need numbers for the front
shocks on my 55 sedan.  Does Anybody Know these
Numbers?????
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

--- W Bell <cbody67tx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Since
1975, the "world" of shock absorbers has

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

http://www.imperialclub.com/temp/1955/RogerCrabtree/

http://au.movies.yahoo.com