1960 Imperial Emblem colour information needed please

1960 Imperial Emblem colour information needed please

Hello list, I am looking at Reproducing the little Emblem for the side of the 60 Imperial and the original I have has lost all the colours, I figure it uses Gold in the Lines and the little V's and probably White,Red, Blue and Black but I need to check just where they go, can anyone email me a picture of one that has the colours?  I am working on the Emblems for the Trunk, Hubcaps and Eyebrows also, but I have there colours sorted out, regards George.