Imperial 1993 suspension?

> I'd like to keep it original as much as possible, but
>definitely not at all cost...

Laurent --

I guess I did not mention the '91 is my daily driver, and that's what I bought her for.  I did keep the air ride parts in case I ever decide to revert for the sake of originality.  Every day I have to remind myself, "It's not a show car, it's not a show car..." or I'll start stressing on everything that might cost me points.

-- David