Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 11:22 PM
Subject: IML: casheir check scam ?

I received this e-mail today....is this legit ?

Hello,
I saw your advert via the internet and i am interested in the
purchase of the " 1959 Imperial Silver Crest Landau Coupe", I am a businesman
based
in Portugal who is into importation, I have a local shipper that takes
care of my shipping so shipping is no problem, as soon as the
transaction is completed my shipper will come to pick it up.my only
request is if you will accept a cashier's cheque drawn in American
bank, so if this is ok by you, kindly let me know your last price
offer via email and forward me your phone number.Also with your full
mailling address where you will be receiving the cheque....
Expecting your truthfull response.
Thanks
WHITE......

Do you Yahoo!?