1958 Length

We bought one of those canopies at Costco that are 20 X 10 and our '59 sedan
fit fine if you don't open the doors. HA! We left the sides ups and the ends
so we had access to the car. Worked fine until the wind came up one January
morning about 5 a.m....but that's another story.

The dimensions of our car were on the web-site. Yours may be, too. I believe
ours is 6.5 feet wide and 18.6 feet long.

BTW, the canopy was under $200 (and we actually bought it from our Pastor
who was also threatened with divorce action.) hee hee!

Laurie
'59 Crown