ball joint boots

There is an international conspiracy to prevent you from getting them anywhere but atop a brand new ball joint, which is $40.

Call Energy Suspension, the polyurethane bushing people.  Ask for the largest that they have, perhaps it was full size chrysler.  You'll have to use a blade to hollow out the hole, but they work fine.  Ask for black or you'll get red.  It won't look like it will work till you get it on and smash it down, splaying the skirt out.

http://www.energysuspension.com/

It's not expensive, either.

-Kenyon

Robin Giesbrecht <robings@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone know where I can get ball joint boots for a 72 Imperial? Normal
places like NAPA don't seem to have them.

Robin Giesbrecht