Please Welcome J Barnabas

New Subscriber(s): J Barnabas
Email Address is: jay@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Arizona

Car(s) owned: 1960 LeBaron Southampton 4-door HT (Gun-Metal Gray)

Self-Introduction: The vehicle was originally sold to a lady in Oregon who
drove it to Arizona, then decided she wanted a car with air conditioning.
Max Kapser was at Bill Luke Chrysler shopping for his 17th auto when she
arrived to make the trade.

It was from Max that I got this, my  first car, after his driver's licence
renewal was denied in his 90th year!  Wonderful specimen with distinctive
styling and a 'soul'.

Doug Behr (So.Cal Imperial Club) inspired me that other people are also
afflicted with Chrysler Imperial obsession, so here I am to
learn and share.