plug wire . . .

on 17/04/04 03:53, W Bell at cbody67tx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[snip!]
> Shopping for plug wires of more modern designs and materials can also yield
> some that are of the correct color/color combination for vintage vehicles too.

That was one of my earlier question: what do you look for a set of wires, as
far as modern designs and materials are concerned? How do you tell a
superior set of wires as opposed to a cheap one? I'm a bit new to this,
that's why I'm asking...

-Laurent.
--
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx