Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 3:26 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Green with envy

5-finger credit cards and 5-finger discounts are what theives use when they don't want to pay cash for stuff.  -They just grab what they want and take it.

to polish off two replies in one:  I am still driving the 64 Crown on Weekends and it's really a beautiful thing.  The foam in the drivers seat isn't as solid as it was 40 years ago and the darned clock isn't operating, but if I roll up the windows and breathe through my nose, I start smiling and forget about all that because the car is just a great experience no matter how you slice it.

-K

Clint and Laurie Carter <laurielu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nice, Kenyon!

You're a lot younger than I suspected! BTW, what is a 5 finger credit
card? (I'm a girl, be nice!)

Laurie
'59 Crown