62 Heater Control Valve

Here is Jim Tucker's phone and emails:  760 749 3488, email- jthcv@xxxxxxxx
   Jim and I have been around heater valves since my first involvement back in 1986. I had bought 700 heater valves and the books for their application at that time. Jim was already in the valves before I met him. He later bought many of my NOS valves. I had every valve known to man from the 30's thru the early 70's. All makes, no matter what American car you had.
   The Everco or Everhot valves apparently are not repairable and the Ranco and Harrison vales are rebuildible. I had all these and maybe more. Anyway, by now, an NOS valve still should be rebuilt as the rubber might be cracked or stuck in the position it was last in a few decades ago. Jim has rebuilt valves for us in the past. I know he has many valves and maybe a turn around situation and your valve being rebuildible is a matter that determines if it is any good, depending on the care it received in the past. Tell Jim I sent you and I gave you the info, but I get no credit for my purchases as he needs to make a living also, or he will be doing something else. I know there are others repairing valves and it is just a matter of who you want doing them. Joe Machado