trailer the 73?

I had a wild idea about the poor old 73 I need to sell and get off the
museum property.  It seems transporting it is the big road block.  Does it
make sense to offer to put it on a trailer and tow it closer to someone
willing to buy it?  I was think of a U-Haul dolly type, that raises the
front two wheels.  We have a diesel pick up that would take care of
business.  The buyer could meet me at a pre-arranged point.  The thing is,
San Antonio is a long way from anyone who has indicated an interest in
purchasing it.  In addition to working for the museum I also work part time
for the army, so I doubt if I could get much further than Oklahoma and back
in a weekend.

I have never towed anything before, either, which would add to the "fun"
element of it all.  The nice thing about the U-Haul is that it could be a
one way thing, and not require any unloading at the mid way point.  I would
expect the person acquiring it to pay the rental, though the museum would
spring for the tuck's fuel to and from the rendezvous.

I'm the kind of person who tries to come up with creative solutions to
problems.  Would this idea, however, be one tow too far?  Does this change
the paradigm enough for anyone to bite?

Hugh