Please Welcome Sherman D and Camellia Taffel

Please Welcome Sherman D and Camellia Taffel

New Subscriber(s): Sherman D and Camellia Taffel
Email Address is: staffel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Columbia Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1963 Crown Convertible (Silver Blue with Black Leather)

Self-Introduction: Finally have an Imperial with a friend (Laurence
Campbell)who lives in Long Island. We are both multi-Jaguar & Jensen
Interceptor owners, and MOPAR heritage guys.
My Interceptor is also a Convert with the stock 440 drivetrain.I also own a
'56 Dodge Coronet V-8 survivor, which I have brought back to be a dependable
driver. We plan to upgrade the Imperial over time. Its a 3-4 car now, and
hope to get it to a '2'! The Imperial kind of completes the Chrysler legacy
range from first Red Ram cross induction 2 brrl to the mighty 440, the
Imperial of course having the 413. We both have a lot of knowledge of these
drivetrains and hope to both share and learn from the list!
I am active with many car clubs, the Jensen list www.british-steel.org,
Jag-lovers lists, Triumph list. I am in my 2nd term as Pres. of the Nation's
Capital Jagura club www.jagnet.com and TRAC www.tracltd.org even
www.joc.uk.org  The British guys love the Interceptors and mighty American
Chrysler drivetrains. The Imperial is the classiest classic. Hope to met
many of you in person as time unfolds. My wife Camellia is an artist and
avid enthusiast as well. We host a cultural Arts Festival every May (23rd
'04)which includes a display of Plymouth, Dodge Desoto & Chrysler  &
International cars. Imperilas most welcome see www.camelliablackwell.com
Sherman Taffel